Friday, January 06, 2006

Uh oh!

Maybe I shouldn't have bought the Photoshop. Because I don't know what I'm doing, but I can't stop! Check this out, though!



See that? It's my nephew. I took the picture at the Children's Museum this summer . . . and I just photoshopped it. Now I feel like it's ART. Like I should frame it and give it to my sister as a gift. I can't draw--I'm not really artsy in any way, but THIS! This makes me feel like I should slap on a beret and a smock and get down to business as an artiste!

10 comments:

BabelBabe said...

I'll buy you a beret.

Gina said...

I already have one!

Joke said...

Just don't start smoking Gauloises or Gitanes.

I'm begging you.

-J.

David said...

My sister in law was just explaining to me that photos, in black & white, are art.

Who knew?

BabelBabe said...

even color photos, if they are framed appropriately, can be art, David. You just call them that. Did CMU teach you *nothing*? Sigh.

Gina said...

Perhaps I'll just wear black, drink lots of black coffee and red wine, and read Sartre?

Sarah Louise said...

Loverly. But you already submitted to "craft day." The blog police will be after you...and I truly need to have breakfast...I have traveled all through blogland to get to youse guys. It was worth it! Just remember, I have a cold, so wipe your monitors after you read this!

BabelBabe said...

hey now - only Blackbird is allowed to make the rules for Show-and-Tell.

Caro said...

I like the pic. It looks great.

Sarah Louise said...

I love the picture too, btw. If you want to double post show and tell, that's groovy. I think the best thing about blogging is that we can do what we want! And I'm glad that I don't even know what Gau--whatever Joke is talking about--are.

vktivewoeu: what, no q or w?