Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Oh Heathcliff! You're a sniveling, moody bastard but I love you anyway!

cathy
You're Catherine Earnshaw of Wuthering Heights by
Emily Bronte!


Which Classic Female Literary Character Are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


******************

I HATE Wuthering Heights and I am no fan of Catherine Earnshaw. Life is so not fair. Thanks a lot, David!

Gina, *I* want to be Elizabeth Bennett. But you are so her, that was pretty accurate. I'm just lucky I didn't get pegged as Mrs. Rochester, I suppose.

Of course, given these choices, I suppose Catherine is fairly accurate after all. Sigh.

8 comments:

Gina said...

Egads! You are no Catherine Earnshaw! I have no love for any of the characters in WH, and I have lots of love for you! :-)

I was thrilled to be EB, but a little part of me was disappointed once I saw that Jane Eyre was a choice.

BabelBabe said...

mostly because I am not sure I could make my hair do that poofy thing going on with hers...

Anonymous said...

I scored EB. Perhaps your downfall was choosing money over love so many times? Or maybe it was because you said your favorite hobby was wailing your lover's name on the moors? Just a guess...
-Marisa

BabelBabe said...

it probably wasn't so much the money thing as my cynicism regarding true love : )

Sarah Louise said...

Well I got Anna K...go figure.

Caro said...

Guess I've got to read "Wuthering Heights" now. I got Catherine too. You are expanding my horizons!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Katy said...

I got Elizabeth Bennett. I *love* Pride & Prejudice, almost, if not more so, than I love My Fair Lady. Yay!