Saturday, October 29, 2005

What age do I act? (Depends on who you ask...)

I turn 36 in April. Pretty weirdly accurate.

**********




You Are 36 Years Old



Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.



13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.



20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.



30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!



40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

4 comments:

Sarah Louise said...

According to the quiz, I'm 27--I thought the quiz was really biased for married types. And the music choices? Guns N Roses, White Snake? It must have been a man that thought up this quiz. (I'll be 34 in about 30 days.)

kabvidg: i have no idea!

Why am i upset? Not the age thing, because I don't feel almost 34, but I really thought the quiz was biased.

Jess said...

I scored as 26 - two years older than I am. I didn't like a lot of the options, either.

David said...

I've done this before. I think I was 26.

Gina said...

I'm 25, which is a joke. I wasn't 25 when I really *was* 25.