Tuesday, February 07, 2006

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs - Ansel Adams

Easy for ole Ansel to say.
Huh.
I thougth I'd regale you with photos of my children this morning.
So maybe my sweet Internet ones will forgive me for cheating on you with another blog.


He went on to gnaw my fingers. If he asks for a glass of Chianti and some fava beans...oh, how can I even joke about my sweet baby that way? He is loving his rice cereal and we move on to oatmeal early next week. In no time he will be scarfing cheeseburgers and chocolate pudding.


100% certified Angus beef. And don't let those sweet bunnies on his sleeper fool you - he's a KILLAH!


I love Terzo's sleeper. If I had my act together, I'd have had Christmas cards this year with him wearing this. Because, if I were Miss America (let's pause a moment to laugh uproariously at that image), I would work for world peace. It's kind of a thing with me.


My brother D has made his latest campaign contribution to our elephant collection. I decided this one will be named Jack. He joins Primo's elephants George and Dick, and Seggie's elephant Condie. And apparently at least my third child will be a staunch Democrat.


Segundo spent Monday pretending to be Bill Cowher. Sunday he was Sidney Crosby. My little jock. Clearly he is way too coordinated to take after his mama.

6 comments:

Gina said...

Guess what. When they aren't your own babies, the time? It flies. I can't believe Terzo is old enough to start cereal already, and I really can't believe Segundo is old enough to know or care about the existence of Crosby and Cowher.

My mom-time seems, in retrospect, to have flown, and certainly NOW Teddy seems a little more grown up every time I look at him. When he was a baby, though? I loved him, but the time. Dragged. On. And. On. And. On. Like "Groundhog Day".

I am clearly not cut out to mother babies, which makes me a little sad.

Sarah Louise said...

Hey, if Segundo can pretend to be Sidney Crosby and Bill Cowher, why can't you pretend to be Miss America? I'd vote for you! World peace is important, and you'd be a good one for it...plus, love the pics of Terzo. Oh, and esp the one where Primo "peeks" in. Your boys are ABSOLUTELEY ADORABLE!

Peg said...

Why haven't they made the peas sleeper in adult sizes? I would so buy one. Right away.

LOVE the photos.

P.S. Different post, but I'll livestream DUQ at work in hopes of hearing Gina today. Step up to the mic, Gina!

BabelBabe said...

I don't know about the spitting up - Terzo's my first real spitter-upper. The other two had reflux but not spitting up. The sooner, the better, as far as I am concerned!

Gina, I was thinking that very thing this morning. How I feel like I am just living moment to moment to survive but the time is draggggggiiiiinnnnngggggg. And Terzo, while adorable and sweet? Can only amuse ME for like, ten minutes, before he starts crying and I do too : )

Caro said...

Great photos. You're forgiven for cheating on us.

What big blue eyes terzo has!

Major Bedhead said...

Where did you get that Give peas a Chance sleeper? I have to get one for baby-to-be.

You have some adorable kids.

I want the Visualize Whirled Peas bumper sticker.