Friday, February 24, 2006

I've learned to look like I'm listening to long confusing plots of cartoons and comicbooks when I'm actually asleep or making lists - Patricia Heaton

List Friday, courtesy of Pomegranates and Paper

This week's list: Splendid Necessities for Travel


  • Green and Blacks dark chocolate with mint, and milk chocolate with whole almonds
  • My journal/blank book
  • Pilot G-2 gel pens
  • Books - lots
  • Seltzer water
  • Lip goop, preferably Blistex Daily Conditioning Treatment
  • Moisturizer
  • Digital camera
  • Extra batteries
  • Cell phone
  • Starbucks peppermint mochas
  • Internet access
  • My silver mermaid necklace
  • Excedrin
  • My retainer
  • Glide floss
  • My electric toothbrush
  • Trident Original chewing gum
  • A scarf for my neck, probably my green-y grey silk one but definitely one that goes with everything
  • My swimsuit
  • My running shoes
  • And at the moment, my breast pump

4 comments:

Gina said...

I can travel pretty lightly: Zoloft, sugar-free gum, books, notebook and pen, cell phone, camera, soap, toothbrush/floss, comb, deodorant, moisturizer, and a change of clothes, and I'm good to go pretty much anywhere.

I just got new passport photos taken, speaking of travelling. Ick.

My verification word is jggybj: Jiggy Bitch--that's me!

Anonymous said...

Love all your list, esp the silver mermaid necklace. Only thing I don't need/want is the breast pump!

And where the hell is everyone getting the Green & Blacks? i can't find it anywhere!

Gina said...

Whole Foods has Green & Blacks.

Suse said...

A personal retainer is a splendid necessity for travel.

Who else would hold the breast pump?