Thursday, February 23, 2006

"I was at this restaurant that 'serves breakfast anytime.' So I ordered French toast during the Renaissance." - Stephen Wright

Jess wanted to see a meal.


Jess, this is Segundo's breakfast this morning. Yes, OJ, and two bowls of oatmeal, and then a bowl of Kix cereal, all while perusing the sports page.



Primo ate two bowls of oatmeal and a glass of apple cider. He read the cereal box.


Terzo was still asleep when the other two were eating. But this will be his meal sometime today, after the babysitter comes.

The cats were fed.

The fish was fed. And yes, I know I need to change the water.



H. left for Florida this morning. I already have MY evening meal planned.
As you can plainly see, all the food groups are represented.

*******************

Thursday Show-and-Tell, courtesy of Blackbird.

10 comments:

Gina said...

I *love* your dinner! I had tortilla chips and a Five-Star Bar the other night, and it was glorious.

My Girl Scout cookies haven't come in yet! :-(

Anonymous said...

I love sour cream & onion on my chips, too! And thin mints - hello!

Pretty yummy!

blackbird said...

gah!
what is it with onion dip and chips?

K and I used to have it for dinner all the time!

your boys are hungry-morning-boys!

Anonymous said...

Oh thin mints!! Excellent meal for the grown ups!

mathomhouse said...

That Stephen Wright quote is hilarious.

Oh -- my Thin Mints haven't come yet either! NOW I'm jealous!

Major Bedhead said...

Five Star Bars! God, I love those. Love in a covetous, slavering fool kind of way.

Your dinner looks excellent. I'm going to have to kidnap a Girl Scout because I haven't seen any - not selling door to door or even outside my local mega-mart.

Jess said...

Love it. Especially the faces the boys are making.

lazy cow said...

I love that Stephen Wright quote.

Is that puffed corn Segundo is eating? A huge favourite here.

American packaging is so interesting. I wouldn't have had a clue as to what most of your dinner was if not for the comments!

Anonymous said...

The only thing missing from your meal is a bag of M&Ms, then it would be a true Pomegranate party meal.

Anonymous said...

I'm coming over for dinner....it's my definition of gour-met dining.