Wednesday, December 07, 2005

"Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store."Maybe Christmas...perhaps...means a little bit more!"

I know it's early for Christmas gifts but in the interest of reducing holiday stress, and getting in the Christmas spirit, Merry Christmas to all! Enjoy your virtual gifts, I hope I picke dwell. (The nice thing about virtual gifts, remember, is even if you don't like it, you don't have to take the trouble to return it : ))

Gina, I only wish I could *really* give you this -
Merry Virtual Christmas! Oh, and because you'll need lots of reading material for the plane and stuff:





Leslie – You are the only woman I know who could possibly pull these off. Merry Christmas!

and for Ingrid...




David, I think these would look cool in a family room. Always have thought so. Happy Hanukkah!




Peg, you probably already have one of these. I'd give you a virtual gift receipt if I could.
Well, and this, too, you're very easy to shop for! Merry Christmas!




Blackbird, I think you'd look stunning in this Vera Wang (you have to scroll to number four, and imagine it in black.) Topped with this:









Suse (Pea Soup) – This is for you.

And this, too. I had a great scarf picked out but they discontinued it. Even in the virtual world that is a problem as the link GOES AWAY.




Mistress Mary, Merry Christmas!
I like it in carrot, but you might prefer one of the greens.

And I like the chrome in the shifter knobs (scroll down, on the right), but perhaps you'd prefer red or blue or titanium...




Joke, I picked these out first for you - thought they would be elegant yet simple enough for your tastes. Then decided to spring for this too, as it's on sale! For a measly 900 bucks! Merry Christmas!








Sarah Louise, enjoy! Merry Christmas!





Badger, Merry Xmas and all that crap!




Susie Sunshine, I hope you can use this.
Merry Christmas!




Katya, I think you'll enjoy both of these, as one librarian to another...Merry Christmas!



Jess, I would choose the wisteria for you, but I will give you the virtual gift receipt.

And I can't live without my one of these! Merry Christmas!




Carolyn, I'd give you the Red Door Signature Spa Experience but feel free to change it up if you like. Enjoy! Merry Christmas!


Andrea, I know it's not very inspired but I thought you might enjoy these.
But also, I give you a big-ass gift certificate here, and a date with me and maybe Marisa if she's available, to go drink lots of beer. I think your boyfriend must stay home : ) Bwahahahaha!
And for Avi...because it's going to start sooner or later and I thought I'd give him (and you) a leg up...my boys would murder for one of these. But we are all about not spending insane amounts of money that could cover college tuition on toys...silly us....Happy Hanukkah!

Katy, I am not sure exactly what this does but between your craftiness and your theatre degree, you could figure it out. Frankly, I just thought it was pretty in a weird kind of way.


Sueeus, I thought these were pretty.



And you can enjoy some nice tea while relaxing with the first gift. Have a peaceful holiday season.

*************************

Holiday wishes to all of you, and thanks for being part of my life.

11 comments:

Gina said...

Will you be joining me on my Puerto Rican excursion? Because I trust you to shut up and read, right there with me. :-)

Caro said...

Oh thank you. This is something I would enjoy immensely!

I could get a massage and not have to put out afterwards. Heaven.

Susie Sunshine said...

Thanks for the most perfectly perfect cyber gift I have EVER received.

I am not worthy!

Sarah Louise said...

Wow! Cool! Thanks!

blackbird said...

GASPING!


I AM EFFING GASPING WITH PLEASURE AT THE BEAUTY OF YOUR GIFT.


you are thoughtful beyond words...

Kathy said...

BB: I love my Christmas presents! Thank you. Radiohead was an interesting choice; I think I would really enjoy it and I get to read and listen to music at the same time! Oh Joy! :)

Jess said...

thank you! I love wisteria (the flower) so it was a perfect choice. And the rolling pin positively makes me itch to bake.

I loved seeing what you chose for everyone.

Peg said...

I want to send you a "real" thank you note for my virtual gifts! What a surprise and what a great post. You shopped better for me than most of my family, God love them. I'm delighted, and so pleased you thought of me.

Badger said...

Dude! I love it! I'll put my mailbox key on it. Or maybe the keys to my mom's house. Yeah, that's better.

Suse said...

OH MY GIDDY AUNT!!!!!!!!

I love my votive holder, I love my bag!

You are amazing,how did you get it so right?! Thank you so much, invisible friend!

I think I love you.

sueeeus said...

This is the bestest! I *LOVE* the teapot especially. It's so ME. You are the sweetest. Thank you so!!

:) Big big smiles over here :)