Saturday, October 24, 2009

"You like me! You really like me!"

Aw, you guys. I feel so loved.
(Per Debi's instructions : ))

I am splitting up the questions into two posts: one book-related, and the other not.
Will probably do the non first...

In the meantime, I have a favor to ask, as I use the power of the Internet for good.

A friend's son (hi, Janet!) is doing a project at school and it's got something to do with the fifty States. He is trying to get postcards from all fifty states (huh, I wonder if he needs Guam?). I am emailing a bunch of you (Liz, Blackbird, Velma, Joke, Badger) because I know where you live, but if any of you live in a state from which you'd be willing to send a postcard to a cute and hardworking kiddo, lemme know via email and I'll send the addy.

Because apparently some other kid's mom already has all fifty states and DC, and I hate over-achievers.

Thankyouverymuch.
You rock.

***************

*Sally Field

5 comments:

Coach Prentice said...

Aw, Val! You ROCK!

Jess said...

Would Canada up his cool factor? Not that we're very cool, but if it would help....

Suse said...

I'll send one from far across the oceans if that would help.

ps. you got twice as many questions as I did. They like you! They really like you!

Mouselegs said...

Let me know if abroad ups the cool - I can send one from The Netherlands!

Paula said...

I'm in North Carolina if that'll help.