- There are a gajillion people descending upon my house tomorrow for our annual St Patrick's Day party. (If you didn't get an invite, it was merely an oversight. Come on over!) I have 25 pounds of corned beef sitting in my downstairs fridge, that I will start cooking early tomorrow morning.
- I just got over a 24-hour stomach ick. During which time the thought of all that corned beef is probably what made me puke.
- I still plan on going to zumba tomorrow morning. Because I am MUCH nicer and together after I have sweated buckets and danced like a dork for an hour.
- Just finished a good little book, The Little Giant of Aberdeen County. Short review: I liked it. Long review to come.
- Just started (finally!) AS Byatt's The Children's Book. LOVE.
- Am also enjoying Marilyn Johnson's This Book is Overdue! I am hardly her target audience, however - I already know how cool librarians are.
- I am debating belonging to a book group again. The one I am invited to join read The Elegance of the Hedgehog last month, and is reading What is the What this month. Next month's contenders are Let the Great World Spin or Still Alice. Of course, once I join, we'll be reading The Shack. I just know it.
Off to scrub potatoes.